The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 16

Ok so I am back for another week and linking up with The Pleated Poppy and No Model Lady. Pop over and join in the fun. I am back taking the photos on timer, they are better than the mirror shots but my face is not playing nice this week. Oh well the good with the bad is life....

The weather is still playing nice so the white linen pants are out for a stroll round the park with the dog.

Polo Shirt - H&M
Linen Pants - Brought in France
Belt - American Eagel
Gold Gladiator Sandals - Woolworths in South Africa

I must be a grown up now as I can get two days wear from white pants...Not sure about this look but it was fine for a quick supermarket shop.

White T-Shirt - Zara
White Pants - As above
Leopard Cardi - Sfera
Gold Glads - Woolworths

I tried this on in Zara but didn't buy as it may be too warm for the summer and I don't look so great in high necks, but it is a great version of Dolce & Gabbanas white lacy looks. If it still in the shop come next month I may buy it...

This is a new dress which will be easy and breezy come summer (without a belt) but still smart enough for town. Please take note of colour...yes I am giving it a whirl.

Dress - Sfera
Necklace - Sfera
Patent Nude Glads - Brought in France

So how are you all finding dressing for warmer weather, love it, hate it, not sure what styles to choose this year? What about colour are you going to give it a whirl? Lets share the tips ladies and then we can all look cool and chic this summer.

Happy Wednesday and I am over 100 posts, so I am a little bit proud of myself...Thank you for following. ax