The Lesbian Lion

She's Got Style - Veronica P

Hello my lovelies, today I want to introduce you to a very stylish girl, Veronica P from Bittersweet Colours. I have just found her blog and am loving all her looks, so well put together, with things we all have in the wardrobe but making them look so much more. This is just what I need to inspire me through the rest of winter and into spring.

Note the sleeves.

Clash those colours and still look chic.

Button up and add a belt for interest.

Matching can be chic when done right.

See you don't need to rush out and buy more, you just need to put a tiny bit more thought in, add a bit of colour and dig out some accessories, I am sure you have all that hidden in your wardrobes, I know I do. So I am going to try a bit harder when I get dressed and hopefully my chic will go up oh and yes, have some fun with clothes again. I will be starting the big wardrobe sort out tomorrow, with hair and make up done and I will try on everything, it may take some time but it will be worth it.

Veronica is now firmly in my reader and you can find her here if you want to add her to yours.

Happy Thursday my loves, we have the big street party tonight in Palma, public bbq's live music in all the squares till 4am and everyone goes, toddlers to grandparents. This is the way to beat those January blues, yeah for San Sebastian and the lovely people of Palma. Now what to wear? ax

All images Bittersweet Colours