The Lesbian Lion

Project #2 Completed!

So, maybe I'm not the best at setting deadlines, but I got really busy. This little jacket didn't take very long at all, which was nice. There are a few issues with the size... One side might be a little too small, but, I'm trying! It also didn't come out exactly as I hoped, but it's kind of cool, I guess. It's kind of light.. but I must say, working with stretchy fabrics is so much better fitting wise! So much easier to get that right fit.

I'm aware that it hardly matches this dress, but I was just trying to show it against something.

I'm pretty sure it could fit my sister (or so I hope), so when I see her, I'll have her try it on and see how it goes.

I've got another project lined up, and then I'm all out of fabrics, so it's definitely time for me to order some more and look through my book or design more things. That's the plan this week. New fabric, new designs, more practice!

The next project will be announced soon! Oh, and if you notice, I'm pretty much on schedule for 52 items.. This is the second full week of the year, and I've created two things.. so I'm going to make myself finish projects by every Sunday. Thinking about it makes me scared though, that seems kind of hard. But I must! Just got to keep thinking about all of those people who have so much practice and going up against them with my zero experience.

Down time at work will definitely need to be creative!