The Lesbian Lion

Project #3: Puff Lace Button Shirt

On to the next! I'm going to try to create the shirt in the drawn picture. I think my main goal with this one is to finally create a closed garment. I'm pretty excited to make this, because I think it will pair really well with the little jacket I made in project #2.

The plan for it's creation is a lace fabric sewn over a white fabric.

The fabrics and notions I'm using are:
- 6 (or so..) Peoria White Fashion Buttons
- Black Raschel Lace
- White Rayon Fabric (I think? I bought this a while ago, and don't remember.. Nice.)

I'm hoping to have this done soon, because I'd like to really start pumping out the projects before school starts back up.

In other news, I ordered some more fabrics! I definitely have two new projects in mind, and bought all of the supplies for them. I also bought a lot of fabrics that I just found to be neat. I've yet to buy a fabric and stare at it, and just let something come out of it, so I thought that might be a fun goal to accomplish. Plus, they were really cheap.

I'd like to point out I got 8 different fabrics (11 yards total) and 10 buttons, which will probably be enough for 5 different outfits, all for $31 with a coupon and free shipping! I definitely recommend Fabric.com. Though, I hope they aren't too ugly when they come.. the prices are good, but I was a little iffy on the fabrics once they arrived.

So now that I have my new project to complete and a large order on it's way, I should be set for a while.. So back to my sewing machine for now!