The Lesbian Lion

Project #19 Completed!

Pretty pumped about these pants! My first real go at it.. I showed a few people, and they weren't feeling them, but I disagree.. I love them! And I want a pair, hahaa. I made them for myself, but they don't fit.. and there's no way to make them fit, so.. I'm screwed. But, anyone smaller than me is welcome to try them on? Haha.

I did these a much different way that I have before. I actually cut out pattern pieces (which I had to reconstruct to add the leather), and then sewed them all together. I also installed three zippers, two on the bottoms of the legs, and one at the top. They're definitely more slacks/pants, than jeans, but they just look that way because of the inside-out denim. A semi-close fit to me.. But I have too big of knees or calves or something, because it was not getting over them, hahaa. And it took five hours trying to get them off. But anywayy!

I really have to get crackin' with some new fabric, considering I really don't have much. I'll see what I have around and try to come up with a new design. I didn't realize how hard making 52 items was going to be, and I'm really behind.. Hmm.. And with my move approaching.. Ahh! Hopefully I can make up time this summer!

Let me know what you think!