The Lesbian Lion

Best Dressed: Spring 2013

Spring is in the air I've been constantly searching the web for fabulous outfit ideas! It's been a long and tedious task but I have found my best Spring look round-up for 2013 and compiled them into a list (right here!) for your very own viewing pleasure. Enjoy & let me know what you think of these stylish ladies' looks!

Look #1: The Serena Saga

I could feel myself smiling as I found this outfit on the beautiful Serena's blog! Ah! It's just so whimsical and fairy tale-like and elegant and ladylike, all at the same time! I just love it! Especially the shoes with the skirt, so pretty! This look has made me a serious fan of The Serena Saga.

Look #2: FreshFizzle

I think what drew me to this look is how light & airy it felt, yet completely casual and super wearable for every day. I love the pop of color in the necklace and the shoes, they take the look to another level! See more of her looks on FreshFizzle!

Look #3: Style by Three

First off, I love this blog. It's like an endless line-up of awesome outfits! It was hard to choose an outfit, there are A LOT of great ones to choose from. I eventually chose this outfit because it's so cute for Spring, just look at the shoes! They add the perfect feminine, sophisticated touch! See more at Style by Three!

Look #4: Welcome to my Jungle

I really, really love the idea of pairing neutrals with pastels and Dani from Welcome to my Jungle does it perfectly with this look! Her pale yellow blouse pairs so nicely with her bold blue clutch, a perfect style statement for Spring!

Look #5: Angel Food Style

Look at those pants! They're amazing! They scream Spring and fun and I just love them. Sophie from Angel Food Style never lets me down with her fabulous looks, you'll want to check out all of her style here!

Look #6: Oh My Vogue

This look is ADORABLE. I love it so much I can't decide which part is my favorite! The pink suede structured jacket... the matching wedge sneakers... the delicate lace dress... it's all so pretty and the epitome of Spring dressing! Check out the rest of her gorgeous looks on her blog: Oh My Vogue.

Look #7: A Piece of Anna

The cool tones of the outfits mix amazingly with the neutrals, it looks super polished and put together! The Louis Vuitton scarf adds the perfect amount of print! See the rest of her style on A Piece of Anna.

Look #8: Fashionista Talk

This flowy number is from Fashionista Talk and I just love it! The light, wispy fabric makes it the perfect outfit for transitioning into warm Spring weather!

Look #9: annfashionistka

More neutrals and pastels! The structured coat lends a nice comparison to her skinny jeans and western inspired ankle boots while the pastel polkadot blouse adds a chic pop of color! See more of Anita's style at annfashionistka!

Look #10: Somebody From Somewhere

I have to admit, what got me was the shoes. That's usually the first thing I notice about an outfit! Naomi-Chaya looks impeccable in this minimalistic ensemble, looking fresh and contemporary and totally rocking those sky high heels! See more looks of her's at Somebody from Somewhere!

Look #11: The Pile of Style

I'm so crazy about this look! It's amazing from head to kitten clad toe (with a few sparkles in between)! It's chic & pops, perfect for day OR night! See the rest of her killer style at The Pile of Style.

---

Wish you could have seen your post here? There are tons and tons of fashion blogs out there and it's impossible to see every single one of them (as hard as I've tried)! So submit your Spring outfit links in the comment section below or email it to me and you could be featured in the next Best Dressed post or in an upcoming Friday Blogger Spotlight! So go ahead, fabulous fashionistas, link away!

Recommended Posts:

Follow The Urban Lioness on Bloglovin
& stay tuned for a giveaway coming up!
(Can you say GUESS?)