The Lesbian Lion

Emerson Made's India Collection

My favourite style muse the lovely Emerson has added these wonderful limited edition Indian caftans to her Emerson Made line. They were inspired by her own collection of vintage 60's and 70's Indian caftans and were designed with the textile artists in Rajasthan.

As you know I am a big caftan fan and since returning from my visit to England the heat has arrived here, big time. So all I can think of are soft cotton, breezy clothes and these are top of my list, I also always cover up when out and about in the sun, as you can get caught out really easily and end up burnt just on the supermarket run.

So pretty and perfect dressed up in the evening or down for the beach, this is on my list.

I am in love with this print and the gentle sprinkle of sequins makes it a really special piece.

These tunic styles are great with shorts and come autumn layer wonderfully with jeans and a blazer, I do love a good year round piece. So what your favourite and do you love to waft around the house draped in caftans like me?

I managed to get some great fabric in the UK and plan on making a long loose caftan, in cream cheese cloth, sadly no pretty Indian prints for me, so these are still high on my wish list. I wonder if I could have two birthdays like the queen and have a summer birthday with a couple of these as my gift, I am not sure the Captain would go for it but it is worth a try...

Well it is lovely to be back with you all after spending time with my family and I am so happy to have my Poppy back with me on the couch, I really missed her.

Have a wonderful Wednesday friends. ax

All images Emerson Made