The Lesbian Lion

The Liebster Blog Award

The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers by bloggers. It is a way to acknowledge each other and say "you're doing a great job!". It is for blogs with 200 or less followers, so it's also a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs and get them more readers and followers!
When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer 11 questions from the person(s) who nominated you. You pass the award onto 11 other blogs (make sure you tell them you nominated them!) and ask them 11 questions. You are not allowed to nominate the blog(s) who nominated you! (To get the button, right click the picture on my page and save the picture to your compute. You can then upload to your blog.)

mouse

A huge thanks to Black&Vanilla for the nomination!

11 Random Facts About Moi!
1. I attempted a Fashion class and discovered how much I dislike sewing!
2. I graduated from high school a year early.
3. I can't vote until the month after the election:(
4. I love sports, soccer is my favorite (played for 10 years!)
5. I have Fibromyalgia and I know that someday soon I'm going to feel like a regular person again! (I get more and more hopeful every day!)
6. I'm a business major and hope to be an entrepreneur.
7. I love to cook, especially bake sweets!
8. I have seen like every episode of Project Runway and America's Next Top Model!
9. I love to play the piano and compose music.
10. I have the cutest dog ever and I should probably post a picture because she's adorable (and hyper and crazy!)
11. I'm 5'4" and I'll always be hoping I grow a couple inches taller!

Black&Vanilla's Questions: Answered!
1. Do you prefer to read books or watch movies? Probably watch movies
2. Skincare or Makeup? Skincare!
3. What countries have you visited? Jamaica& Haiti
4. What is your favourite fashion magazine? I'm torn between Elle, Harper's Bazaar, and Vogue!
5. What is your favourite thing to do? Blog about Fashion of course!
6. What was the last song you listened to? "You and Me" by Lifehouse
7. When did you start blogging? In July of 2012, so about 3 months ago.
8. What is the first website you look at in the morning? I admit I'm a Facebook Fantatic:)
9. What is currently on your wish list? Black ankle boots! And anything from Zara:)
10. What is your favourite type of blog post to read? Anything on www.Kayture.com, this girl has the most fashion-fairy-tale life!
11. What is your favourite season? Fall, Layers! Layers! Layers!

My nominations:
1. Deja Fashion 2. CollegeGirlStyle 3. Fashion Is My Day Job 4. Sweets Are My Weakness 5. The White List
6. Pretty and Delectable 7. Red Lips and Leopard Prints 8. Harpis Bazaar 9. Color the Coast 10. Everythings Always Sunny 11. From Brussels With Love

Questions for you:
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
2. Are you a makeup junkie, a shoe-aholic, or other?
3. What is your favorite topic to blog about?
4. What is your favorite clothing brand?
5. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?
6. What is your favorite hobby (aside from blogging!) ?
7. Who is your favorite music artist/band?
8. Are you an early riser or a night owl?
9. Who is your favorite celebrity?
10. Do you follow the trends?
11. What's your favorite type of shoe?

Don't forget to check out tomorrow's Friday Blogger Spotlight!