The Lesbian Lion

London Menswear Collections

Guess who's back? I love looking at runway for inspiration, I'll be covering the latest menswear as it comes out for Spring 2013!

The collections that came out of London for S13 Menswear was pretty underwhelming.

I was only excited about two collections, but they're pretty fab!

Jonathan Saunders:

Saunder's collection has some bold colors (as is a major growing trend in menswear), but the subtlety of them makes it bearable and wearable. I like the little pops paired with darker colors, and the geometry and structure paired with the boldness. The clean cut and fitted looks are super desirable to me, and I think this collection was a really good example of the future of menswear.

Topman Designs:

Topman's collection had a crazy amount of color and extremely bold prints. The way the clothes were cut made them cool and interesting without being too gimicky! Hot pink and blues are HUGE trends and I think having them paired together is really nice. I also feel like I shouldn't like that man romper as much as I should, but I want one! Mechanic chic? Yes. The colors and cuts, again, are successful to make them real sellers as opposed to things that just look ridiculous on real men! I'm into it!

I'll be working on Milan day by day as I get time!

Don't forget to check out my new blog as well: http://anthonyelle.blogspot.com !

[Images courtesy of STYLE.COM]