The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Yes its Wednesday again and of course I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy for all the linky links. Not much this week I am afraid as we forgot to take photos, sorry. I am also running out of clothes and now its cold it is going to be the same jumpers all the time. I am getting the sewing machine out this week to make myself a nice dress for any partys that may pop up.

General mooching around town, nothing exciting.

Pea Coat - H&M
Checked Shirt - H&M
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Newlook
Bag - Loewe

Saturday was freezing but bright and breezy so we went for a brisk walk. The temperature has since gone back up to a nice 19C.

Red Hat - Newlook
Pea Coat - H&M
Gingham Shirt - H&M
Jumper - St. Tropez
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Newlook.

Sorry its all very blue and the same I have become a little uninspired at the moment, I will try much harder next week. I hope your all doing well and getting ready for the holidays, have a great Wednesday.