The Lesbian Lion

Say Hello

Say "Hello" to my new favourite thing, yes it is a light coat and yes it is 30 degrees out, but it is sale time and I am planning ahead. After wearing my £15 mac for many years and then ironing it on the wrong side so it went shiny, I have been dreaming of a new one, the only problem being that they tend to drown me so I was looking at Burberry's children's ones. Walking past a very preppy style shop called El Ganso, I saw this beauty in the sale and in my size, plus with it being a shorter style fits me mid thigh, so no looking like I dressed up in my dad's coat. I am a sucker for elbow pads and the extra detailing on the collar and back vent made me swoon. They had it in Navy with red detailing which I loved but I went for classic beige with navy accents. What do you think girls? I think price per wear this baby will end up being free in a very short space of time, I just wish I had had it for all the rain in Amsterdam, it would have been perfect.

So any great sale find yet ladies, maybe we should have a blog link up party of our best buys, what do you think?

Wishing a happy 4th July to all my American friends, have a wonderful day. The rest of us just have the usual Monday funday. Here is to a good week ladies. ax