The Lesbian Lion

From Skirt To Dress

Hello my darlings how is it all going with you? I hope you are all well and happy. I have seen this dress around and loved it, until I found out it used to be a skirt. Now I adore it! I do love a clever D.I.Y and this one is so simple and very effective.

This beautiful dress from...

...This old pleated skirt. How clever is that and it is a really simple 1,2,3.

And this is the clever girl who came up with the idea, this is Sarah from Welcome to the gOOd life. This DIY won the S.A Design contest and Sarah has many other clever and simple tutorials on her blog, I for won am signing up now so I don't miss any more of these brilliant ideas. Oh she also made the necklace.

You can find the full tutorial for the skirt here, now I am off to find a pleated skirt in my wardrobe...

Have a wonderful Monday and Happy May Day to you all, can you believe that it is here already. ax

All images from Welcome to the gOOd life.