The Lesbian Lion

Massimo Dutti

Massimo Dutti worldwide is finally up and running online and although there is not a huge amount on there, they cover all the bases well. The quality is always good, the fabrics great and designs that will see you through a many years. Novembers Look Book is now out and this outfit caught my eye, it would be perfect for a Christmas or New Years soiree at home.

Feathers and cashmere, so soft and comfortable but oh so chic.

They have plenty of everyday luxury, how great is this casual look? I love a cosy but chic blanket cape, great for travelling as well.

The Children and Menswear ranges are great as well, perfect for gifts if you are already on to those Christmas lists. Have a wonderful day my friends, I am off to make a pie for dinner with home made shortcrust pastry, wish me luck as it has been many years since I made my own pastry...hehe. ax

All images Massimo Dutti