The Lesbian Lion

Lula, girl of my dreams

I am a huge magazine fan. I have been buying them since Twinkle and Jackie were the choice du jour. Just Seventeen was the first magazine I brought religiously and I have not stopped since. Living overseas makes them rather expensive but I will rather eat cheese on toast all week, just so I can buy the new Vogue. Anyone who has been to my house can say that "yes, she has a problem". The only problem I have is moving rather alot, and those things are heavy, just ask my husband. They live very happily in ordered style, stored in type and date order.

So it was a shock to find that I had missed one, and what a magazine. Lula, the girl of my dreams. Even the title and strap line makes my heart beat faster. I have not managed to get hold of a copy yet, but I love their web site and am a fan on Facebook. The photography is amazing with a great dream like quality, and they come at everything from a different angle making the magazine so fresh and new.

See...





All photos from Lula Magazine, via Facebook

I am going to track down a hard copy of this wonderfully fresh new mag. They are up to issue 8 and I wish them many more to come.