The Lesbian Lion

Holiday Wish List - Astley Clarke

Hello all, sorry no WIWW this week as I have not been dressed yet this week. A mean old bug has got me, and I am not feeling my best. This has allowed me to roam the internet in search of Christmas goodies and I have a great one to share with you today.

Astley Clarke has some wonderful pieces in all price ranges with worldwide delivery, love that. I am rather in love with the stacking rings such a nice idea to add to rings you already have or build your collection from scratch. Plus you could always add over time and the boys in our life would be happy that they know what to get you for birthdays and anniversary gifts, hehe. Hint, hint my lovely Capitan.

So many to choose from and they have a neat app on the site, that lets you make your own stack to see what you like and which go best together. Try it here I have been busy playing with this all afternoon.

I also love a good bracelet and they have many but these half and half charm braclets are my favourites, such a nice idea.

They have so much lovely stuff that I could not choose what to share with you, so I went for some screen shots of their Christmas catalogue. Well I am off to check on my stew that is bubbling away for later, I hope all my American friends are all settling down for the Thanksgiving weekend with family and friends, enjoy my loves.

All images Astley Clarke