The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

It's that time of week again and I will be linking up for all the fun over at The Pleated Poppy. I have tried not to be all navy blue and stripes, somethings have worked better than others. The weather has also now taken a turn for the worse, so the tights and boots are firmly out now.

This was out and about on Saturday which was lovely, warm and sunny.

Shirt - Rag bag rescue again H&M
Jeans - Emersonmade
Bow Belt - Zara
Sandles - BHS
Clutch - Vintage brought in Antibes South of France
Necklace - So old I have no idea

Still a lovely day so I went for colour and my favourite skirt.

T shirt - Massimo Dutti many years ago
Skirt - Pockets skirt Emersonmade
Ballet flats - Mini Boden ( yep the little kiddies department) £10 in the sale
Necklace - Brought from the Looky Looky Man one night

Ooh grumpy face. Cold and raining just got back from doing the food shop.

Jacket - Zara
Scarf - Zara
Culottes (!) - At least 6 years old from H&M
Boots - Last year 50% off in the sale local store

Not up to anything much, I think it was the Mr's birthday so I got dressed. I wear this dress all summer, but not sure it works with the tights and boots. I will definitely need a slip for future wear.

Dress - Really old from Naf Naf in St. Tropez (I only ever find good stuff in that one Naf Naf)
Boots - As before
Necklace - Pick up in local market

Nothing day so silly posing, I am loving pockets as I never know what to do with my hands.

Dress - Old H&M (may need taking in and a good iron)
Boots - As before
Necklace - The go with everything present from my Mother in law

Well thats me for this week, I managed to stay out of jeans for a few days and had a bit of colour some days. Not a bad week but not setting my world on fire, more outfit planing needed I think. I love looking at what everyone else is wearing and all your comments make me a very happy lady. It will be my birthday in the next WIWW so I shall have to pull all the stops out. See you then ladies, have a great week.

PS. I am also linking up with the very stylish ladies over at Jewelscapes to show off our jewels. ax

Images: All the Mr he is getting quite good at this, thanks honey x