The Lesbian Lion

Bright Lips

While putting my face on today, I realised that I have been wearing and doing the same thing make up wise since I was fifteen. The only difference is eye liner on or off, time to add some colour I think. Having been off lipstick since the 80's and not a big fan of gloss (my hair sticks to it) I have been lured back by the wonderful colours and what they can do for your face. The only problem is which to choose and when did lipstick get so expensive?

This pink is so wonderful that not much else is needed.

Fendi's Spring Summer show not only had clothes to die for the make up was fresh, clean and attainable for all. Corals and pinks from soft to hard with a clean face and mascara ( I never leave home without mascara) this is a look that we can all try.

Wow, how good does Marta Canalda look in a turban and perfect make up, if I looked this good in a turban I would never care about a bad hair day again.

I am sold on a bright lip, so I am off to give some a try. I will let you know if I have any success and what colour is a must for all our make up bags. Do you have any favourites I should be trying, or will you be giving this a try like me?

Happy Wednesday lovelies, the sun is shining and life is good, enjoy your days. axx

Images: 1 souvenirsofagirl, 2,3 & 4 Style.com, 5, 6, fashion gone rogue