The Lesbian Lion

DIY Easy Sew

Hello all, well it seems that early summer has arrived here and it is wonderful. With my thoughts turning to summer clothes I was extremely happy to come across the great DIY dress from Style Scrapbook.

How simple and perfect is this for early summer? I will not be going down the neon route but I do have a nice piece of Kelly green fabric that I think would work. The full details of the DIY are here at Style Scrapbook
and although the lovely Andy did not add pockets I think I will.

This idea is so simple and it has my head spinning with all sorts of variations, with t-shirts and vests as the top and maybe a few pleats or gathers and how great would this look on the little girls in our lives? I am off to find though shirts in the back of my wardrobe and give this a try, I will post some photos of how mine turned out later in the week. Will you be making one? I think a nice big mans (husbands/boyfriends/dads) shirt would be a nice looser, comfortable option, just don't use his favourite one!

Happy Tuesday lovelies. ax

Images: Style Scrapbook and streetfsn