The Lesbian Lion

Swimsuit Edition

With the sun shining my thoughts turn to swimsuits, never the most favourite shopping trip of mine, I was happy to see these gorgeous suits from Anthropologie. Even if the suits are not your style the feel of this photo shoot so amazing, I can smell the sea and taste a fruit cocktail...

lady

I am thinking of maybe a one piece this year as I have problems with bikini tops and my topless days are over (Thank you gravity!), but I can't get my head around having a white tummy. As we all know a tan makes you look/feel slimmer and I really do not want to highlight areas with tan lines... hehe. What do you think, any good swimsuit shops and tips for me?

May all your swimsuit wishes come true this year my friends, have a lovely day. ax

All images from Anthropologie