The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 14

I am back for another What I Wore Wednesday as the captain is home and we have some decent pictures again. I have been dressed in-between in case you were wondering. As usual I will linking up with The Pleated Poppy and all the ladies that are joining in these days. This was started to help all us "stay at homes" get out of the pj's and enjoy our clothes again and for all the poor people that had to look at us all...hehe.

As you can see the heated rollers are still going well, but the shirt gap is driving me crazy. I am thinking of sewing poppers into the gap to see if that helps, do you have any tips for sorting this?

Jacket - Zara
Checked Shirt - H&M
Highwaist Flare Jean - H&M new
Bag - Loewe

My self made skirt for the Colette Spring Palette Sew Along which I am really happy with. See full post here.

Shirt/body - Italy somewhere
Skirt - Made By Me!!
Sandals - H&M new
Necklace - A market in Portugal
Clutch Bag - Gucci

The usual stroll and food shop, the weather is getting better by the day.

Floral Swing Jacket - Zara
Jeans - H&M ss11
Boots - New Look
Bag - Loewe
Sunglasses - Sunglasses Hut

The ♥ Saturday's Club trip out for coffee and people watching.

Shirt - Massimo Dutti
Jumper - Boutique in St. Tropez
Bag - Loewe

Out for lunch on a lovely sunny day.

Snakeskin Cotton Shirt - Zara €9 in the sale
Jeans - H&M
Boots - New Look
Belt - American Eagle

And I finally got to wear my best bargain ever, that I do not wear enough...

YSL Jacket - Original price tag €795 (gulp!) I paid €70! From The Corner Market. The Corner is our local designer store but they have the Market shop for old season stock at great discounts.
Clutch Bag - Vintage

Not a bad week and the captain is home for another week before flying off to Italy, plus it is getting warmer every day. So the sandals are being dusted off, the toes painted and the skin fake tanned in readiness for the legs not being in jeans everyday...woohoo

Has spring found you yet, what are your plans for getting the legs out again?

Happy Spring Wednesday ladies, I hope some sunshine has found you today. ax