The Lesbian Lion

From Me to You

Meet the beautiful Jamie Beck, of From Me To You. I have just found this gorgeous photography blog and it is love, this woman has so much style and poise. Jamie is a photographer living in New York and has been sent to cover New York fashion week for Tumblr along with twenty three other lucky fashion bloggers.

Her blog covers her wonderful "Inspired by" looks that I have shared below, along with street style and all manor of other beautiful images taken by this very talented young woman. I am in awe of how well she has emulated the following looks, while keeping them price friendly (Zara, Asos!) and totally modern. This is no playing dress up, costume look, this is polished style with a hint of eternal classic chic.

I will be takeing a very large leaf out of this ladies book and adding some much needed polish to my everyday. Here is to a more glamorous life outlook. What do you think, are you tempted?

Inspired by Lauren Bacall.

Inspired by Patricia Franchini in Breathless.

Inspired by Katherine Hepburn.

Jamie's inspiration boards.

I encourage you all to dip into From Me To You on this Valentines Day and get some stylish inspiration for yourself, you won't regret it.

Happy Valentines Day to all my lovely readers, may you all have a little love in your life today.

All images : Jamie Beck.