The Lesbian Lion

What's in my bag?

Hello, I have been asked to take part in a "What's in your bag?" blog crawl organised by the lovely lady over at A Hasty Life, yesterday was the turn of Elleinad Spir who shared her new camera bag and now it is my turn.

A Hasty Life

Now I am a big handbag girl and I do have a rather nice collection. I do change my bag around quite a bit and tend to use a small shoulder bag or clutch for evenings out and a large tote or hobo style for day. I am very lucky in the fact that my beautiful sister, Emma works for Gucci and over the years I have done very well at birthday and Christmas times. The bag I am currently using is a large shopping tote from Loewe, that my wonderful husband brought as a surprise for my birthday a couple of years ago. I cried buckets when he presented me with the very large shopping bag and smiled even more when he told me that he'd drunk three glasses of champagne in the store, let alone all the girls that were giving him the once over while he carried the large Loewe shopping bag home. Hehe all girls love luxury leather goods.

I love this bag and though it is rather large it is great for everyday and shopping, as we don't have a car and walk everywhere I just fill it up and go. I also carry a reusable shopping bag that I manage to haul all the way up our 60 steps. Yep, there is always an umbrella in my bag because I am British, and that's what we do. My wallet was a birthday gift from my sister and I have no trouble finding it as its a great aqua green colour. I am a responsible dog owner thus the poop bags and yes, I am a smoker. I know we will be giving up soon, I promise mum.
Well that is it from me and my bag, thank you and hello to anyone finding me for the first time via the blog crawl, I hope I will see you again.

Happy Friday gang, here is to a wonderful weekend.