The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday 2011

Hello all you lovely ladies I am back for my first What I Wore Wednesday of the new year. As usual I am linking up with the lovely Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy and if you haven't checked her out before, just head on over for a look, everyone is always very friendly.

So I took a break as I was very bored of winter and all my winter clothes, ended being poorly so spent rather a lot of time in my pj's. Much better now and looking forward to getting dressed again, the weather has been wonderfully mild so I am looking forward to Springs return real soon.

Off to the second hand book shop to stock up on our bedtime reads.

T Shirt - Zara Kids
Reversible gilet - North Sails
White Jeans - Brought in France
Red Loafers - Brought in South of Fance about 8 years ago
Tote Bag - Loewe

Off to the hair dressers at last for a much needed cut, I realised I had not been since September.

Navy Blazer - Zara
Navy Checked Shirt - New, Massimo Dutti sale
White Jeans - As before
Red Loafers - As before

A shot after I had been to the hairdressers, much better and me wearing my new shirt again with my new favourite accessory a hair doughnut for a bigger bun. Its so easy to use and looks great, although I am worried I look a little like the granny that looks after Sylvester and Tweety Bird. Hee hee oh who cares anyway?

Here is a closer look at the doughnut, wonderful when you have fine hair like me.

Well that's it for this week but we are out tonight for the San Sebastian Festival so I will take lots of photos as it really is such a good holiday and party. Also a friend is on the Island for the weekend and I have a new dress to wear out so I am looking forward to that as we have not been out this year yet. Do you have any plans for the weekend, have you been lucky in the sales or are you just dreaming of warmer weather and lovely spring outfits? Let me know I always love to chat.

Happy Wednesday Lovelies.