The Lesbian Lion

Ladies With Style

I thought I would share some of my recent favourite looks from these very stylish bloggers, which is your favourite and will you be taking inspiration from them? I know I will....

Liz from Late Afternoon getting it so very right.

Beth from B Jones Style in one of her vintage finds.

Karla from Karla's Closet in this amazing vintage dress and always the best accessories.

Christine from My Still Pill showing bright done right with camel to set it all off to perfection.

Bee at Atlantic Pacific making summer look so easy and inspiring me to add some ribbons to my life.

Casey from Elegant Musings doing her 30 for 30 in vintage style with lots of home made pieces.

So are you a fan of these stylish girls, do you follow what they get up to and will you be trying any of these sunny spring looks? Come on share...

Wishing you a happy Wednesday ladies. ax