The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

At this time of year our thoughts usually turn to our wardrobes with loud moans of "what on earth did I wear last winter?" I am ashamed to say that as we are in the "warmer out than in" time of year and as I am trying not to put the heating on, I am wearing a very mix and match of dodgy house clothes. Imagine if you will; polka dot pyjama bottoms, vest, stripy long sleeve top and a bobbly but warm old cardie plus inside the house only Ugg boots. Hummm, not a good look and a change is needed.

I have been following What I wore Wednesday (WIWW) over on The Pleated Poppy. Lindsey started this as she was falling into the pyjama and tracksuit hole, that tends to eat us stay at home types and wanted to up her game for herself and her husband. There are now over 90 of us that link in with WIWW and I am joining in to shame myself in to wearing clothes that I would answer the door in. I have only got four days this week, hey it's early days and am aiming to do better next week.

Off to the supermarket.

Jumper - brought in St. Tropez I don't remember the shop
Jeans - very old Gap skinnies
Necklace - present from my mother in law
Belt - old American Eagel

Bag - Loewe Birthday present last year from my husband (they gave him 3 glasses of champagne!)
Sandals - Woolworths in South Africa

Sunday walk with the dog to pick up papers and sit in the park for croissants and coffee.

Jumper - same as above
T-Shirt - Zara Kids
Jeans - Gap as before
Shoes - old Zara flats
Belt - as above

Popping out to the bar to wish a friend "Happy Birthday".

Shirt - H&M new
Jeans - Emersonmade new
Boots - New Look old
Belt - Gucci very old

Clutch - Vintage brought in Antibes, South of France
Belt - Gucci

Another trip to the shops for food.

Cape - Zara new, first time outing
Jumper - brought in St. Tropez again
Necklace - as before
Jeans - Levis so old that they have come back in fashion
Boots - New Look
Bag - Loewe

So my thoughts on this week are ...Boring, boring, boring! I am going to have to have a very big try on and sort out of the wardrobe. Time to take stock and mix it up a bit more.

Are you having the same new season problems as me, do you have any good solutions?

Images: Me,(very tricky trying to photograph yourself and then the wonderful husband returned), so him wh.