The Lesbian Lion

Pastel Pink & Cream for Fall

Oh my gosh... I have a serious posting problem. Writer's block for weeks on end along with being sick and lots of school work could possibly be one of the worst combinations ever! But I'll chill with the excuse making because I've been depriving you of my fabulous (maybe?) fall fashion ideas! Before we go into that though, can we just talk about how awesome it is that it's actually (finally) fall (for real)! The leaves are changing and they look amazing and I just want to take pictures of everything... But I can't because people look at me like I'm weird...

The weather's finally cooling down enough so that we can wear our awesome boots, leggings, scarves, and layer everything on. All of the gorgeous fall colors are now completely acceptable to wear, which will be a nice change of pace! For this look though, I decided I didn't want to give up my white skinny jeans just yet (or other summery colors for that matter) and took them out for one final hurrah! I paired the jeans with a pretty, shimmery pastel pink top for a subtle pop of color and a cream leather jacket to add a little bit more depth to the look.

Who else is still rocking light colors this fall? Tell me about your favorite non-fall color outfits in the comments section below!

Jacket: H&M, Jeans: Indigo Reign, Top: Candie's, Shoes: Steve Madden

Please follow A Touch of Glam on Bloglovin to keep getting updates!

Thanks for reading!