The Lesbian Lion

Loving Yellow

I saw this image of Victoria recently and the colour just stuck in my head. I am also a big fan of this dress shape it is so versatile and can be dressed up and down, I have a few in my wardrobe but I am planning on making a few in different colours for easy dressing. Anyhoo with the yellow in my mind I came across this lovely little dress by Miss Selfridge for £38, the button detail is so sweet and really makes in special in my book. You can get Victoria's dress here.

I am thinking that to pull this off I may need to darken my hair first, so I am mulling this over but I do love it and think it would make a great winter holiday dress. Smart and dressy enough for parties with loose fitting for all that yummy food and mince pies. (Although this year mince pies are costing nearly 8€ a box, so I won't be eating all the pies this year!)

Happy Monday people if the sun isn't shining bring some yellow into your life with clothes. I have seen a great snugly yellow cardigan in Zara with elbow patches that would look great with dark blue jeans. Time to do some shopping I think. (but isn't it always).

Images: missselfridge.com and snapdragons and teapots