The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 19

Hello, I am back, the eye is back to normal after the mozzie got me and I have been snapping away. I am as always linking up with The Pleated Poppy and all the girls who also run around their gardens taking pictures of themselves. Mad or brave, what do you think?

Wearing my new EmersonMade top, it is a little thicker than I expected, so it will be put away for a few months, but I love it. Excuse the bad hair, I let it air dry and then White Snake called wanting their hair back...hehe, it got a lot bigger after this photo. The humidity was not my friend that day.

Shirt - EmersonMade
Jeans - Gap
Sandals - Woolworths South Africa
Necklace - EmersonMade
Sunglasses - H&M

Now I thought this outfit was really cool, but I am not sure after seeing the photos. Don't you hate that when it happens?

Shirt - H&M
Shorts - Zara
Necklace - EmersonMade
Belt - H&M
Sandals - As before
Bag - New from a local store

A closer look at my new bag, I love it, leather and only 35€. Although it does still smell a bit of cows, so it is spending a lot of time outside airing...hehe. My dragonfly necklace from EmersonMade that I have had my eye on for ages, it is so perfect for me and the Latin inscription say "I shall either find a way or make a way", cute huh.

I am really having trouble taking pictures of myself and as I have a point and shoot I can not get a remote to help, so lots of trial and error. I tried the body with my favourite skirt but in the end I wore the shirt, what do you think looks best?

Shirt - H&M
Body Suit - New Yorker
Skirt - EmersonMade
Belt - New Yorker
Sandals - Massimo Dutti
Necklace - EmersonMade

It was an Emerson clothes week this week, but as I said to the Captain they all go together and will last for always being of classic design. (They are a little more expensive than H&M or Zara) hehe I know but all true.

The heat is back big time, so trying to keep cool is the aim from now on. My lovely bike that has never left the apartment and now has a flat tyre, very bad I know but I do dust it.

Dress - New Yorker
Necklace - Local Market
Sandals - As before

Well I have been busy sewing and whipped up a little top yesterday afternoon, so very satisfying. I am off to Amsterdam on Friday to meet up with some blogging friends which should be really good fun, and I have never been so I will take lots of photos for you all. Then from there I am going home to my family for a week, yippee as I have not seen them for a year now. I will take my laptop and will still do a couple of posts, just in case you might miss me...hehe. It is all so exciting!

Have a wonderful Wednesday my friends. ax