The Lesbian Lion

Project Challenges!

So, I've decided I'd like to do something different for upcoming projects 10-15.

What I'd like to do is have challenges for those projects, and switch up the format for a time.

These "challenges" can be anything.. I mean, I've already done one in the past with the Mario character dress.. Just think Project Runway. The challenges cannot, however, have a ridiculous time limit.. My week limit will still be on. Haha.

It will allow me to be more creative, as well as having people more involved with my "Journey."

So, on this post, please comment with any challenge you think will be fun for me to try, and I will pick the top 5 that I like. You can write as many challenges as you want for me.. the more the merrier.

I will probably get to project 10 in about a month, so be creative, please help me out, and make them good!