The Lesbian Lion

NY Fashion Week - Belstaff

I spoke to soon people, and have my dates mixed up for the Fashion Weeks, I blame the imminent return of the Capitan tomorrow! Belstaff the British company that has been going since 1924 with their motocross clothing has done a stella job of moving into RTW. I would happily wear all their looks and have a particular fondness for their boiler-suit, I know! Bravo Martin Cooper for creating a very wearable and lust-able collection.

The jacket is still visible but so much prettier in stripes.

Hello, very cool boiler-suit...

What do you think, do you love it as much as I do?

Well I best get back to my broom and the war on dog hair that is a constant in my life, so excited about the boys return tomorrow I can't keep still. Happy Tuesday my darlings, and I will be back with any more collections that have me looking forward to next year when I find them.

Images - Belstaff on Lyst