The Lesbian Lion

Project #4 Completed!

Well, I've completed my ridiculous challenge. But I'm really happy with this. This is the first thing I made that I'm actually pretty proud of. The sewing on it is pretty good, and it actually looks like something that could be sold (minus the zipper that became hard to hide.. but I think that picture makes it worse than it is..). Not to mention, it's actually going to fit my sister.. (Though, she might have to lose an inch in the ass, haha).

I love that the sewing lines actually match. I also love the fact that it has some color.. everything I've created thus far was white or black or in between.

I mean, it's nothing too elaborate, but I have to master basic sewing before I can get anywhere else. Lately, I've been worrying about my choice to really pursue something like this, but then I think that I've already learned so much in a month, and I feel like I can actually do this now if I just keep working hard at it.

Don't have much time, but here it is! I'll be announcing my next project probably later on today, because I'd like to start it ASAP.