The Lesbian Lion

Made - Cornflake Clusters

I have been enjoying those new cluster chocolates that Crunchie and a few others make, unfortunately we don't really have them here and when we do they are rather expensive, so I thought I would make my own. They were really easy to make and they tasted divine. I managed to get some photos before I ate them all....

I used a few chopped up cherries in mine as I had them in the fridge but the store ones normally have raisins in, but I think you could use whatever you fancy.

My chocolate bar (that was also in the fridge) had chopped almonds in, so I did not have to add any extra nuts, but that is also down to your preference.

Well I hope your weekends were good and all of you with the 4th of July celebrations this week, have a wonderful time. Enjoy the chocs and if you come up with any new combination let me know, as I know I will be making these again, and again.

ax