The Lesbian Lion

Project #18 Completed!

I went a little crazy on these sleeves.. Haha. I tamed them down for the pictures, but they could definitely be puffed. This is definitely tranny flamenco dancer fierce. And Jesus crucifixion chic. I had to cut the bottom short because I didn't have enough fabric, so it's really just a shirt.

Yeahh.. Hahaa. I mean, I kind of like it, don't judge me. I think if they were on a body, it'd be much better. It's hard to tell, but I used my old technique of making sleeves wrong to my advantage this time, to give a line around the shoulders..

I'm really making this one short, but there it is. Not my best work, but it's done!

Can't wait for the next project.. It's a design I've been dying to do, will definitely be a challenge, and it's for me! I'll announce it tomorrow and will try to finish by Friday.