The Lesbian Lion

What Season is it Anyway?

What Season is it Anyway? You can't even believe what a beautiful day it was when we shot these pictures... It was bright and sunny with a soft breeze, but the days have quickly been changing lately and the minutes following our little photo session were the total opposite. The sky started clouding up near the end of our session and literally 30 seconds after we got to the car thunder was booming and the rain was pouring. Five minutes later it was nice and sunny again. Fickle weather...

This sweater majorly caught my eye the last time I visited Kohl's (that store just keeps getting better and better!) and the marked-down price just reassured me it was meant to be! It has this really subtle sparkle that makes it pretty much perfect for any season except for Summer because obviously that would get a little toasty. I'm not even sure if it's Summer yet or if it's still Spring. I'm so confused with the weather's mood swings. I just finished up my Freshman year (ah!) last week so it feels like it should be Summer but then again, Summer classes will be starting soon so it won't really feel like Summer. Regardless, I wore a sweater in 70 degree, windy Spring/Summer weather before the sky opened up and dumped on us and I couldn't love the look any more! The demure tones look so pretty with the gorgeous lake in the background. I was seriously so in love with this location, that little dock was so unbelievably picturesque and made me think of the beach... though the little lake beach his nothing compared to an actual beach, it'll have to do!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures, I think they're the best yet! Though that could be my location bias talking. Happy belated Mother's Day as well, I hope you all showed Mom how much you appreciate her! Have a great week, everyone.

Sweater: Jennifer Lopez
Shorts: Express
Necklace: Vera Wang
Wedges: Montigo Bay Club

Thanks for visiting The Urban Lioness! Keep updated by following on Bloglovin!