The Lesbian Lion

Emerson Made's Spring is Here

The beautiful Emerson of Emerson Made, my favourite affordable designer has done it again. Her wonderful spring line is available as from today! Woohoo! If you have not checked out her gorgeous site get on over there, as things go fast. I am lucky enough to have a couple of pieces from the fall line and I love them, they also arrived (very quickly for International delivery) with a wonderful lavender sachet so my clothes smell gorgeous too. I find her pieces so easy to wear and they solve many a wardrobe crisis, as my hubby will tell you, as he no longer hears the annoying cry of "I have nothing to wear".

These jeans are the best and a very light weight denim, so I get to wear them all summer.

The multi talented lady is also the face and model of the line.

These gold coin necklaces are new and of course I am dying for the dragonfly one which is inscribed in Latin "I shall either find a way or make a way", so perfect for valentines day. (hint, hint Captain)

Ooh spring hurry up so I can wear some of these wonderful clothes, but first, what to choose?

Happy Monday lovelies, I hope the start of the week is being good to you all.

All images Emerson Made