The Lesbian Lion

NY Fashion Week - Last Loves

Fashion Week has now moved onto London and I am looking forward to the shows. The Capitan is finally home so I am breathing easy again. These are the last looks from New York, that really spoke to me. I love the Michael Kors jet set look and he has again delivered a very wearable collection, which is what I look for these days. Quite a strong colour look for summer, but great clean lines and flattering silhouettes.

Love the green and navy combo and that tunic top is fabulous.

Oscar de la Renta sent out some gorgeous looks in creams and whites, those little suits with cut out details would make a wonderful bridal look for those who don't do the whole big dress thing. That oh so chic sleeveless trouser suit is so 70's fabulous it is telling me so many stories of the adventures you would have whilst wearing it... I do love when clothes speak to me.

I hope your weekends are going well, ours will have some good food and a little beach time as the weather is beautiful. Enjoy friends.

Images - Lyst