The Lesbian Lion

Spring's Top 10: Ann Taylor

I don't know if you've seen but Ann Taylor has some killer stuff out for this season. I think I might be in love. From their elegant prints and flattering cuts to the bold color palette and fab accessories, I can't seem to get enough! I'm not sure if they've always been this awesome because they've just showed up on my radar but I'll be sure to keep checking back for more and more!

I'm so crazy about this print. It's so unique and the color is just amazing! Now if this fabulous little number would only go on sale...

Cool blue hues perfect for Spring! Pair it with white or matching bottoms and pointed toe heels to complete the look.

Geometric printed pants to punch up any look! Pair it with your classic white button down and a neutral pair of wedges.

A new take on floral: watercolor. Perfect and feminine in beautiful colors! Pair it with solid color bottoms that match one of the watercolors in the top!

Pretty and so Springtime, I can't help but envision this dress at a Sunday brunch. You could wear this ladylike number anywhere, though. Wear it with nude pumps to elongate your legs and keep all eyes on the dress!

The print of this skirt is so unique! It's perfect for a day out or at the office. Pair it with a white chiffon blouse and a navy blazer!

The perfect accent to your white bottom Spring staple!

Rock a modern paisley in this gold skirt! I'm not a big fan of paisley but I love this skirt, especially with matching yellow accessories!

Chase the grey days away in this bright jacket. It's the perfect outerwear choice to play up your fun floral prints underneath!

Spring's perfect statement necklace. Throw it on with your tees and tanks to make your look instantly glam.

Disclaimer: All images are from anntaylor.com and note that I was not asked or paid, or anything along those lines, to do this post. I genuinely love the Spring line at Ann Taylor and I wanted to share some of my favorites with my wonderful followers!

Bloglovin

Recommended Posts: