The Lesbian Lion

Springtime at Mango
Springtime at Mango

Springtime at Mango by dragonflylifestyle featuring tassel jewelry

Hello my lovelies. Well spring has been in the air here and I for one am ready to loose some layers and bare the legs again. While having a mooch around Mango I spied some wonderful dresses (at great prices) that filled my heart with warm weather joy. So I thought I would give Polyvore another go and make a mood board, it is a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon while the chicken is roasting.

There are so many wonderful colours to choose from, warm, cool, whatever you fancy. The great news is that is it very in to mix it all up, so wear your mint dress with hot coral shoes and accessories, just enjoy and have some fun. I think that if I had all these dresses my summer wardrobe would be done, so many ways to wear them and oh so simple. Just what a girl needs when rushing out the door.

So what do you think, will you colour mix or stick with a colour and a neutral? Have you brought any spring looks yet?

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday my darlings, I am off to sort out the roast potatoes....ax