The Lesbian Lion

Winter Blues to Spring Flowers

Hello my lovelies, I am still here! I have been suffering from a bad case of the winter blues, this is not a fun time of year for me. I read this great article from Stylized Existence which pin pointed some of my feelings and I am sure it is something we all have to deal with. Also some great tips here from The Simply Luxurious Life who has lots of great advice on living a stylish and full life. I am sure I am not alone with struggling though these winter months and I know the life sapping feeling they bring, but the good moments are turning into good days and the sun is trying to bring some warmth with it, which means the end is in sight. I have missed chatting to you all and am looking forward to being interested in life again, lets get some regular post going ...

...Some lovely spring flowers to brighten your day. I am also loving all the pastel clothes that are filling up the stores and online sites, I have not have not had a fling with pastel clothes since the 80's but I am willing to give them a try, lets see what I come up with for my next post. Until then my friends, keep smiling and always be nice to yourself. ax

Images my pinterest Spring board