The Lesbian Lion

Zara I love you

Zara's Spring line is out and I am loving it as usual. Great classics and up to the minute shapes and styles, fabrics and colours. I still love going into the stores but I often have a quick look online first to see what is new. How about you, and what do you think?

I am in love with these trousers, so perfect with a soft shirt and then vest come summer, add a pair of heels and your good to go.

Perfect leather skirt, classic shape, style and colour that will keep you wearing this for years.

I adore these pants with a great wedge heel, but I would go for a more fitted top, hey we can't all be Stella Tennant.

Wonderful colours, very Gucci and that top has my name all over it. It would be great with jeans, trousers, shorts and skirts, a winner in my book.

I am a big fan of cream and white and do spend alot of the summer in those colours add in theses pieces and it is chic, chic, chic all summer long. Just add accessories to give this so many different looks.

And don't forget the boys, they always have some great pieces that your man will wear without moaning.

Also don't forget the Children's section, being a small woman I can shop in this section also. Great style at lower prices, what's not to love. (great for the kids as well)

I could see me in this sweater, loving the toggle button.

I would wear this whole outfit, including the shoes....yes I have really small feet as well.

Pretty, pretties for all those little girls as well, I do know how to share.

I hope you have some lovely plans for the weekend, the lergy has been back to claim me this week, so I am resting up (again) on the couch (again) in my pj's (again). I have not had the healthiest start to the year and I am hoping that changes really soon, come on 2011 let me get started on the new year, please.

Happy Weekend my lovelies and hello to my new readers, you all make me a very happy girl.

All images from Zara online.