The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 15

I am back for another week and linking up with The Pleated Poppy and all the lovely girls over there, boy the numbers grow every week it must be that spring feeling. Things have warmed up here so clothes are fun again until it get to hot to wear them, but I am not complaining.

This was our picnic on the beach for our second wedding anniversary, a bit breezy but warm and sunny. We had a flask of tea, sandwiches and strawberries with cream, heavenly.

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Mini Boden
Dolly Shoes - Primark
Straw Bag - Local Market

They have yet to clean the beach of all the old seaweed but it is still wonderful none the less.

The weekend mooch around town with the dog.

Dress - Naf Naf
Patient Sandals - France somewhere (sorry really old)
Bag - Loewe

The Captain has flown off to Italy so I am using the camera timer...My face was no good, so I am headless, I am getting better though. Off for a quick trip for supplies.

Shirt - H&M
Jeans - Mini Boden
Sandals - My Wedding shoes bought in France

This is my version of yesterdays post and I love it. If you want to make it too you can find the instructions here at Style Scrapbook. I made it in under an hour and now no shirt is safe in our house, I may add a skirt bottom to all of them.

Shirt - Zara
Skirt Fabric - Ikea (yes it is upholstery fabric I had left over from some cushions)
Sandals - Zara
Necklace - Market in Portugal

These sandals are old but have not been worn much, as the Captain always makes fun of my "golf shoes", but he is away, so they are having their time in the sun...hehe.

I think I may have been spending too much time on my laptop as this is Poppy's new idea for cuddle time.

I have also finished another skirt but I need to finish the top that goes with it, so photos next week. I also have a couple of dress plans in the works, so watch this space.

Happy Wednesday my friends, it is nearly the weekend. ax

I am also linking up with some new faces over at Momma Go Round and No Model Lady come visit with me.