The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday Week 9

Hello, so I am back for another week and linking up with the lovely Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy, and all the other ladies that take part if an effort to keep us out of our pj's. Do you need to join us?

I have been looking at a few style blogs this week to see what I am doing wrong, or not doing. I have come to the conclusion that although my clothes maybe pretty much the same, I no longer accessories well and add that extra something. Wearing a daily uniform (that is the same as my husbands!) of sun-cream, shorts, polo shirt and sunglasses has made me loose my way. So I am trying to get back my extra something.

Off to celebrate San Sebastian via the bar, I did wear my cape with this for warmth.

Shirt all in one - Picked up in Italy
Jeans - H&M
Belt - American Eagle
Necklace - Gift from MIL
Boots - New Look

Humm...this outfit was really cool in my head and not so on hehe or I could blame the hubby's photography. Either way I will not be wearing it again.

Striped Henley - Stolen from my Mummy.
Waistcoat - Pinkie
Trousers - H&M
Stripy Socks - H&M
Shoes - Local Boutique Sale

This is the outdoor version of the bad outfit, we were just off for a walk and I thought I would share the yummy ice cream displays with you, so delicious.

Outfit as Above
Trench Coat - Primark
Silk Scarf - Local Market in Corsica
Bag - Gucci

My NEW DRESS! Its been so long but I fell in love with this and it was in the sale. I think I should get the fake tan out next time my feet look rather pale. Off out to see a friend who was over for the weekend.

Paisley Dress - New Mango Sale €20 was €65.
Belt - American Eagle
Shoes - Massimo Dutti
Clutch - Vintage
Bracelets & Bangles - Collected all over Europe over the years.

So not the best of weeks but the new dress makes up for everything in my eyes. Also last week was 17 to 20 C and this week we had SNOW! Who knows what's going on but I want spring to hurry up so I can wear my much more cheerful summer clothes. I am also getting the sewing machine out this week to make some new spring clothes, I am so excited.

How are you all doing with the cold, or the lovely California sunshine they are having at the moment, oh so jealous. Any winter sun plans or are you just looking at photos like me?

Happy Wednesday lovelies, roll on the weekend.