The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Yes, its that time again. I will be linking up with Lindsey at the Pleated Poppy again for all the usual fun. Not the busiest of weeks for me and as the Mr is working from home now we both spend the day in our pjs and comfies.

Off for a look around the shops were I found this great spotty dress in H&M, but at 50€ it was out of my current budget. Shame I rather liked it, what do you think?

Jacket - Zara
Shirt body - Pick up in Italy a few years ago
Trousers - Gap
Shoes - Local boutique here
Belt - American Eagle

A beautiful sunny Sunday so we strolled around town and sat in a cafe and soaked up some sun, wonderful.

Shirt - Massimo Dutti many years ago
Cardigan - Newish Sfera
Jeans - Old Gap skinnys
Shoes - Zara
Bag - Loewe

This was me last night trying to find something to wear out for my birthday treat. This dress is years old and has been to a few weddings in the summertime. I have just reworked the neck to a boat neck as it was a bit tight. I was also trying out the bright tight look, but black looks the best. What do you think?

Dress - Zara sale about 4 years ago
Tights - H&M
Shoes - BCBGMaxAzria ( sale in St. Tropez)
Clutch Bag - £1 in a charity shop many years ago

This is the second look for the birthday. My mum brought me this dress for my 30th birthday, I think its a bit long so I tucked it up to see if it looks better shorter. What do you think, should I alter it? On another note wooo hooo because it still fits me!!

Dress - Zara 9 years ago
Tights - H&M
Shoes - BCBG Max Azria
Bag - As above
Broach - Charity shop also years ago

I am not happy with the birthday outfits I was sure they looked nicer, but the camera has proved me wrong. Back to the drawing board I think. Well thats me this week, how did you all do? What do you wear to feel fabulous on a special night out? I am in need of help and some new ideas.