The Lesbian Lion

Project #33 Completed!

I don't have time for life right now, so much to do! I'm just going to post this picture so you can get a peak of the dress. I made changes from the original design for problem solving, and there it is. The braiding goes along the top and sleeve holes. I'll give you more details when I have time!

My sister is getting married tomorrow and I have so much to do! Oh, and expect to see pictures of people in my clothes next time I update (probably Monday!)

UPDATE : Okay, so let's talk about this dress. The pattern is very busy, but I still liked it.. I thought I could work with it. I changed the original braiding design, because it didn't look good when I placed it, so I just have the braiding going around the neck and along the hem of the sleeve. I thought it looked prettier. The fabric for the braiding is inside out, because I wanted it to have a little more lightness, and be noticeable, and not just blend into the already busy dress.

I think adding a nice thin yellow belt to this could break it up and be pretty!

Working on my next design.. Probably another jacket since my last one didn't fit, and I still want one!