The Lesbian Lion

Project #17 Completed!

It's almost been a complete month, but I'm finally back to work! Things got to crazy during May, so I just had to give it a rest for a bit, figuring I can double up during weeks in the summer.

To be honest with you, I completely forgot my design, but the work I had done before my break was just sitting there, and I started again. So, the dress is different than my original design, but that's okay, I still like it.

First off, that's the fabric I dyed. The color is really pretty, and I was really happy with it. I love greens, and this is definitely what I was invisioning in my mind.

Finally, a new dress! It's short, of course.. And it's supposed to be very tight (..as always).. so that's why it looks a little weird on the bottom, where the mannequin stops.

I decided to get rid of the choker part, because once I stumbled upon this back while I was playing with the fabric, I thought it was fab, simple, and elegant.. And since there's a lot going on with the lace and short length, I thought I'd just end it with the simple lines and baseline neck in the front. But I still love my original design.. And possibly might try re-creating it later.

Anyway, I'll keep it short and sweet, but there it is! It probably cost me like $10+, I'm not sure.