The Lesbian Lion

Friday Blogger Spotlight

Friday Blogger Spotlight for this week is on the beautiful Courtney of Girl Avant Garde and her amazing date night outfit! I seriously want to raid her closet, she puts together the most amazing looks! Everything is always chic and unexpected and you absolutely need to see the rest of her amazing outfits on her blog!

Date Night

olympia

Blouse – Jcrew (also love this) | Skirt – Forever21 | Tights – Free People | Heels c/o Just Fab | Sunnies c/oMoral Eyes | Clutch – Club Monaco (sold out, but similar)
I know what I like and I tend to stick with it. Morning drink – Cafe au lait, always. Gelato flavor – chocolate, everytime. So, needless to say, Josh and I have a couple of restaurants that we always venture to on the weekends. But this past Saturday, we decided to try something different. You know, YOLO. So I got all sparkly in a totally sequined top and grey mini, throwing on burgundy tights and heels for color. We went to BLT Prime, and well…whoa. It was delicious. Piping hot popovers and sweet butter, tuna tartare apps, lobster salad and vinaigrette…I’m still full 3 days later.