The Lesbian Lion

Project #2: Mini Shoulder Jacket

Ah, I'm getting back to the grind to start my second project! I will be trying to create the tiny black jacket that is seen in the picture I've attached. Now, I think the biggest thing I want to accomplish with this is to make it wearable and fits someone I know. I think that this could go with many different outfits. Anything that is short sleeve, you could put this over it. Since it's black, it could match a lot of different looks. However, with the shoulder extensions being white, that limits its uses slightly, but still, it's just a cute light jacket that you throw on when it's chilly.

The fabrics I'm using are:
- Black Rayon Jersey Lycra Fabric
- Ivory Boucle Suiting Wool Swatches

I'm not sure how I like the primary black fabric, but I think it might turn out okay. Being lycra, at least it may keep in the heat when wearing it in chilly weather.. Anyway, let me get to trying to pull this together.

When I'm finished and able to photograph it, I'll put it over Project #1, which will have the original tracking I forgot to complete.

Wish me luck!