The Lesbian Lion

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello again its WIWW and I am linking up with Linsey over at The Pleated Poppy. In our link party's effort to get us all out of our comfy and pj type house clothes. You know the ones you wear, but wouldn't answer the door in. It has been a slow week for us and I have spent a number of days curled up on the couch wrapped in many comfortable layers (the temperature has dropped). Sorry I know I am letting the side down, but the Mr has been joining me in all day pj wearing with lots of woolly jumpers for extra warmth so we both look bad.

Weekend chores combined with a walk for Poppy. The weather was a bit fresh so we walked really fast.

Jacket - Zara
Dress - Old no idea brought in France and really cheap.
Boots - Local store
Tights - H&M
Bag - Loewe
Sunglasses - Solaris

Off to the shops to buy some hair colour, yes I am going darker for the winter as roots showing from lack of sunlight!

V Neck Jumper - Zara sale
Trousers - Gap
Belt - Old American Eagle
Scarf - Zara
Shoes - the two tone specials from sale last year
Bag - Loewe

So thats it from me this week, very boring and all navy blue as usual. I will do better next week and with the darker hair I will be aiming for some colour. Thanks for all the comments last week, those dresses are by the sewing machine waiting for a new less of life. Happy Wednesday and to everyone celebrating Thanksgiving, have a wonderful thankful time.