The Lesbian Lion

Heated Rollers are Back

Yes, you heard me right, the heated roller is king again. I have not seen a roller since I used my mum's Carmens on my Girls World (big doll head for make up and hair playing). If like me you are no master of the tongs these babies are for you. Easy to use, and you can do other things while they cool down. Brilliant, I need a bit more practice in which way to roll them but I am rather happy with the results already.

I took some silly shots for the girls and thought I would share them with you, I have no shame, you can laugh as much as you like!

Now I had to include the ciggie as I had rollers in, it was that or the pinny and rolling pin but I have yet to make the pinnny. Hehe.

The unrolled ringlets shake out to soft curls and waves. If you leave them to cool after unrolling they will last longer, then just brush through with your fingers, easy.

I got the cheapest I could find BaByliss thermo-ceramic rollers 3035u which are kind to your hair and add shine, for £22 I am one happy bunny and it works out so much cheaper than a good blow out. So will you dig out your rollers and give them a go? I'd love to see some photos if you do.

Yeah, its Friday tomorrow! Enjoy your evening ladies. ax