The Lesbian Lion

Project #24 Completed!

That was quick! Actually, I've been working on this for three days, on and off, but I did the bulk of the work today. I'm pretty happy with it.. I just wish that I had a thicker belt.

The main pattern that I cared about was following it down the middle. Most of it follows throughout the whole dress though, which I'm really happy with. I think it's a little loud, but also interesting.. And I do love a dress like that.

There it is! I think the fabric is really cool, and notice how the bottom actually flows! I sewed and cut the skirt part much different than I normally do.. I kept the waist tight, and sewed folds to make the skirt come out as you get lower. And I think it was effective.

I like it! I might have another dress for you tomorrow.. Another one with cool fabric!